What are the seven different funds available for me to support this year?
- The WGU Student Emergency Aid Fund provides emergency aid to help current WGU students with non-tuition expenses that may seriously jeopardize their academic journeys.
- The WGU Online Access Scholarship Fund covers the cost of installing and accessing the internet for students who might not otherwise be able to get online. This scholarship also provides recipients with a refurbished laptop, complete with a webcam.
- The Fellow Night Owl Scholarship Fund provides current students with financial help in crossing the finish line to graduation.
- School of Education Scholarship Fund supports new and current students pursuing a degree in any of the programs in the School of Education.
- School of Information Technology Scholarship Fund provides financial support to new and current students pursuing a degree in any of the COIT programs.
- School of Business Scholarship Fund provides financial support to new and current students pursuing a degree in any of the COB programs.
- Leavitt School of Health Scholarship Fund supports new and current students pursuing a healthcare degree in the Leavitt School of Health.
Can I make a gift by check?
Yes, please make checks payable to WGU Advancement and note which of the eight promoted funds you would like to support on the memo line then mail to:
PO Box 30015
Salt Lake City, UT 84130
I just made a gift to WGU but I don't see it added to the website's total yet. What happened?
Thank you for your generous gift! It can take up to five minutes after a gift has been processed before it is added to our website's tracker. Please try refreshing your website's browser after five minutes. If your gift is still not reflected in the totals after you have updated your web browser after five minutes, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
I am a student seeking information on scholarships and emergency aid.
Where can I apply?
For information on WGU’s current scholarship offerings please visit wgu.edu/scholarships.
For additional information on financial resources available to current students please visit wgu.edu/emergencystudentaid. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How will I know my donation was received and will make a difference?
All donors will receive a gift receipt and future communication about the impact their gift(s) have made for WGU students. If you do not notice a receipt in your email's main inbox shortly after completing your gift(s), please check your spam folder.
If you have additional questions, please contact us: